About This Blog

WARNING: Some of the photos posted on this page may be hard for people to see

Within days of posting my photo and message on Facebook, I had hundreds of people messaging me with their own similar stories. I felt like so many of us go through hard times in life, but we don't always have people to talk to. I want everyone to know that they are not alone! If you want to comment on my stories, please do, but please keep them kind.

If you want to share your story, please visit the page below for details, thanks!

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Thank you!

Thank you so much to everyone who has shared my post, and especially to the wonderful people who have messaged me with your own beautiful stories. I made a lot of new friends today :) We live in such a wonderful world with so many good people, and I really appreciate the amazing response I have gotten to my post. Not too long before Chase and Cooper were born, I had a feeling that they weren't going to make it. But I also had the distinct impression that it would be alright and that was the way God intended it to be. I felt very strongly that they were sent to this Earth for a reason, and that they didn't need to live very long to change lives and make a difference (especially in my own life). I am so happy that their memory is living on, and I can't wait to see them again one day! To anyone who reads this who may be hurting tonight, I will be praying for you. Love to you all.

3 comments:

  1. I lost the twin of my daughter Alicia now 27, I named her Anjya Marie, after being beaten for dropping the hairdryer. Alicia barely made it to 7 months, she was so tiny and had preemie hair all over her body, they told me that she would die, but I slept with her on my chest so she could feel safe and nurse when ever she needed. Now, she is so beautiful and a talented artist and I am so proud of her and of being her mom��, I am so sorry about your boys ,they will and are always with you . Much love to you. 4 years later I got pregnant again with my 2nd husband and didn't know I was, until I went to the bathroom with bad cramps and my 4 inch long baby boy was in a ball of amniotic fluid curled up in the fetal position, I have never been able to get over it ,his name is Cameron.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry to hear of your 2 losses, Andrea. Anjya Marie, and Cameron are both in heaven waiting for you. If you know Jesus as your Savior, you will see them and be with them when you die. I'm sure Alicia is a wonderful gift to you.

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to meet Chase and Cooper in heaven!

    ReplyDelete